How to Draw Ultra Necrozma – Material List
- A piece of paper
- A pencil
- A black marker
- An eraser
- Some color pencils
- A Sticky roller (optional)
Reference Picture: https://imgur.com/qO43EK4
How to Draw Ultra Necrozma – Step 1 – Basic Shape and Form
- Draw a circle for the head
- Draw a long oval for the body
- Draw two ovals for the thighs
- Draw two large pentagons for the calves, connect the thighs to the calves
- Draw two triangle horns on the calves
- Roughly draw the toe nails for both feet
- Roughly draw the chest plate over the body oval shape
- Draw three spikes on the head, one on the top and two on each sides
- Draw two bat wing shapes for the ears
- Roughly draw the four wings and wingspans, pay attention to proportion and wing arm anatomy and structure
Tip: Double check the locations of your shapes with the reference, use your pencil as a measuring tool to correct any proportion that is off.
How to Draw Ultra Necrozma – Step 2 – Refined Pencil Drawing
- Refine the shape and details on the head
- Refine the chest plate
- Refine the wings, draw the claws on the wing arms
- Refine the shape of the wingspans
- Refine the legs and toe nails
- Draw the shape of the tail and refine the details on the tail
- Continue refining rough sketch until all lines are definitive
Tip: Draw lightly, use short and repetitive strokes, slowing draw heavier as you commit to more definitive lines.
How to Draw Ultra Necrozma – Step 3 – Trace Pencil Lines with Marker
- Trace the pencil lines with a black marker
- Use an eraser to erase all the pencil lines so that only the marker lines remain
Tip 1: Rotate the paper to draw smoother lines
Tip 2: Break up long lines with shorter strokes, connect the short strokes to make line look continuous.
Tip 3: Push lighter on the maker to create thinner lines for small details.
Tip 4: hold down the paper with your other hand to avoid wrinkle and creases on paper
Tip 5: Use a sticky roller to clean up the eraser rubbings.
How to Draw Ultra Necrozma – Step 4 – Color
- Color one eye with a red, and the other eye blue
- Color all gold body parts with gold, leaving out highlight in reverse direction to create a reflective surface
- Color the rest of the body yellow, darken the border and leave area in center of shapes uncolored to create a glowing effect
Tip: Color evenly, and follow direction of your strokes with the form of the object
How to Draw Ultra Necrozma – Step 5 – Thicken Profile Lines
- Thicken the profile lines with a black marker
Glossary – Profile lines: The outer borderlines of a major form like head, body, arms and legs. Detail lines like pattern on the body and facial features are usually not consider profile lines.
How to Draw Ultra Necrozma – Complete
Thank you for drawing with me, please remember to like and subscribe to the YouTube video on top! Thank you again for your support!